- Press Settings
- Go to Network
- Select Network Connection
- Select Start Connection
- Select Other Network List
- Choose Set Expert
- Choose Wired or Wireless depending on how you connect
- Under DNS Mode select Manual Input
- Set DNS to 22.214.171.124
- Press OK
- Wait for the Check to complete and press Complete
1. On the main screen, go to Settings.
2. Go into “Network Connection”.
3. Click “Start Connection” and wait for the Network to connect.
4. Once your network is connected, click on “Other Network List”.
5. Click “Set Expert”.
6. Choose “Wireless”.
7. Click on “AP List”.
8. Enter your Wifi password.
9. You should now be seeing a screen called “Connection Settings”.
10. Change 'DNS Mode' to manual and then enter 126.96.36.199.
ImportantFirst step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your account status in your account home. You should always see 3 green check marks if the device you are using to visit the account home is set up correctly.
If you are getting a proxy/unblocker warning then make sure to read this article.