How to Share a VPN Connection from your Mac
- After setting up Unlocator VPN on your device and connecting to a VPN server of your choosing, you need to connect your Mac to the internet using an Ethernet cable, without turning off Wi-Fi.
- Go to System Preferences > Sharing
- click on Internet Sharing without checking the box.
- Next to " Share your connection from", select the VPN connection you created.
- Next to " To computers using", check the box for Wi-Fi
- Now check the box next to " Internet Sharing"
- Click " Start" when the confirmation window pops up
- Once your network is successfully set up, the Wi-Fi icon in the top right corner of your screen will look a it does in the image below:
You can also use this set up to share a Smart VPN connection.