How to Set Up Unlocator VPN "IKEv2" Manually on Mac OS X
First, find your UnlocatorVPN account credentials
In order to set up a manual VPN connection, you need to use a server address, and your username and password found in your Unlocator account under the VPN tab.
You can locate this page by following these steps:
- Go to My Account
- Locate the VPN tab in the bottom-left corner of the page
- To view your Email and Password: Choose V PN Account Info
- To view the server addresses: Choose Server list
- Select System Preferences.
- Choose Network.
- Click on + to add a new connection.
- For the Interface, select VPN.
- For the VPN Type, select IKEv2.
Service Name, enter
UnlocatorVPN - IKEv2, or any name of your choosing.
- Click Create.
- For Server Address, enter the hostname of the Unlocator server you wish to connect to, Server hostname list can be found here: servers list
Remote ID, enter the same hostname used in
Step 9, and keep
Local ID empty.
- Click Authentication Settings.
- For Username, enter your Unlocator username (email address).
Password, enter the VPN Password provided in your
VPN account info.
- Click Network.
Select your UnlocatorVPN - IKEv2 connection.
- Click Connect.
You might want to keep these pages open so you could easily copy the info to be used in step 10 and 13.