2. Click on "Network and Internet"
3. Select "WiFi or Ethernet" depending on what type of connection you are using. Then, click on “Change Adapter Settings”.
4. Right Click on your network adapter and click on "Properties".
5. Uncheck the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) -- This is important.
6. Click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) to highlight and click on "Properties"
7. In the General tab click on Use the following DNS server addresses.
Primary DNS server: 18.104.22.168
Secondary DNS Server: 22.214.171.124
8. Click "OK" button.
ImportantFirst step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your account status in your account home. You should always see 3 green check marks if the device you are using to visit the account home is set up correctly.
If you are getting a proxy/unblocker warning then make sure to read this article.