- Go to http://192.168.11.1 in your browser
- Log in to the router. Standard username is “root” without the quotes. The password field should be kept BLANK.
- Click on the Advanced button at the top of the page
- Click on WAN Config in the left panel.
- Enter 18.104.22.168 as primary DNS and 22.214.171.124 as secondary DNS
- Click on the Apply button and restart the router.
ImportantFirst step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your account status in your account home. You should always see 3 green check marks if the device you are using to visit the account home is set up correctly.
If you are getting a proxy/unblocker warning then make sure to read this article.