- Go to Settings
- Select Network
- Select WiFi
- Select the network you are connected to
- Select Advanced Options
- Select IP Settings
- Select Static
- Set IP to a valid IP from your home network.
- Set Gateway to the IP of your router. Please see info in the beginning of this article
- Set Prefix 24
- Set DNS 1 to 188.8.131.52
- Set DNS 2 to 184.108.40.206
- Press next - restart device
Installing US or UK apps on your Nexus Player
- Create a UK or US Google Account. https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?hl=en
- Log in to the Google account on the Nexus Player.
- Go to Region Settings in your Unlocator account.
- Scroll Down to the Nexus Player under Device App Store Locations.
- Select the region you want to get apps from. Default is US. Press update location.
- Restart the Nexus Player.
- Open the Play Store and you now have the apps from your selected region.
ImportantFirst step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your account status in your account home. You should always see 3 green check marks if the device you are using to visit the account home is set up correctly.
If you are getting a proxy/unblocker warning then make sure to read this article.