- Open your browser and go to http://192.168.1.1
- Log into your router. If you have not set a new username and password the default is most likely admin/admin
- Choose Interface Setup -> LAN
- Make sure Enable DHCP is selected
- Set DNS to Manual
- Fill in DNS servers 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168
- Save the settings
- Restart router
ImportantFirst step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your account status in your account home. You should always see 3 green check marks if the device you are using to visit the account home is set up correctly.
If you are getting a proxy/unblocker warning then make sure to read this article.