- Connect to the router via your browser by surfing to http://192.168.1.1/
- On the screen that opens you will be prompted for your modem serial number. Go to your modem, look for the serial number on the sticker, it should be 15 characters long. Enter this number and press ok.
- On the left-hand menu, click the option Advanced Settings
- Under the Advanced Settings menu, click Route. It will take you to the following screen where you have to click on Routing in the top menu bar of the page.
- Scroll down on this page to where it says New Route, and find and click on the icon next to it.
- You will be taken to a page where you can define a new route. Fill out the form with this information:
a. Name: LAN Bridge
b. Destination: 184.108.40.206
c. Netmask: 255.255.255.255
d. Gateway: 192.168.1.1
e. Metric: 2
f. Click OK.
- Repeat these steps for the Destination IP 220.127.116.11 as well.
What is Unlocator?Unlocator is a DNS service, which allows you to safely browse the Internet without borders. No speed loss and best of all you can try it for free – no credit card needed. Create a Free Trial
TroubleshootingAre you stuck ? Then try the troubleshooter. Start Troubleshooter
Before You Contact Support
- Verify that your device or connected router is using Unlocator.
- Restart device and router.
- Check your account status from a computer or device that is connected to Unlocator by visiting your account home.
- If the above steps don’t work please contact support describing your issue and steps taken to fix it.