- Connect to the router via your browser by surfing to http://192.168.1.1/
- On the screen that opens you will be prompted for your modem serial number. Go to your modem, look for the serial number on the sticker, it should be 15 characters long. Enter this number and press ok.
- On the left-hand menu, click the option Advanced Settings
- A longer menu will appear on the left-hand side. Click on Network Interfaces. This will take you to the Network Interfaces screen, which looks like this. Click on WAN PPPoE.
- Once in the Connection Properties screen, click Settings.
- Scroll down on the page to where it says DNS Server and select Use the Following DNS Server Adresses. This will bring up 2 new rows of input fields.
- Enter the Unlocator DNS servers 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 in these fields and click apply.
- Restart your device (you can do this under advanced settings -> Maintenance -> Reboot.
What is Unlocator?Unlocator is a DNS service, which allows you to safely browse the Internet without borders. No speed loss and best of all you can try it for free – no credit card needed. Create a Free Trial
TroubleshootingAre you stuck ? Then try the troubleshooter. Start Troubleshooter
Before You Contact Support
- Verify that your device or connected router is using Unlocator.
- Restart device and router.
- Check your account status from a computer or device that is connected to Unlocator by visiting your account home.
- If the above steps don’t work please contact support describing your issue and steps taken to fix it.