- Connect to the router via your browser by surfing to http://192.168.1.1/
- On the screen that opens you will be prompted for your modem serial number. Go to your modem, look for the serial number on the sticker, it should be 15 characters long. Enter this number and press ok.
- On the left-hand menu, click the option Advanced Settings
- A longer menu will appear on the left-hand side. Click on Network Interfaces. This will take you to the Network Interfaces screen, which looks like this. Click on WAN PPPoE.
- Once in the Connection Properties screen, click Settings.
- Scroll down on the page to where it says DNS Server and select Use the Following DNS Server Adresses. This will bring up 2 new rows of input fields.
- Enter the Unlocator DNS servers 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 in these fields and click apply.
- Restart your device (you can do this under advanced settings -> Maintenance -> Reboot.
ImportantFirst step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your account status in your account home. You should always see 3 green check marks if the device you are using to visit the account home is set up correctly.
If you are getting a proxy/unblocker warning then make sure to read this article.