- Make sure your DNS is set to the Unlocator DNS 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168. Follow the Asus guide here https://support.unlocator.com/customer/portal/articles/1094626-how-to-setup-asus-router if you are in doubt
- Under Advanced Settings click the LAN link
- Note down the IP of the router (probably 192.168.1.1) and then click
the Route tab
- Under Enable Static Routes, toggle Yes
- Under Static Route list, enter 22.214.171.124 as Network/Host IP
- Enter 255.255.255.255 as the Netmask
- Enter the router IP you noted down in step 3 as the Gateway
- Set Metric to 2 and leave the interface set to LAN
- Click the plus sign (+) to add the static route and then click apply
- once finished your setup should look like this (your Gateway might differ)
- Please repeat for the IP 126.96.36.199
What is Unlocator?Unlocator is a DNS service, which allows you to safely browse the Internet without borders. No speed loss and best of all you can try it for free – no credit card needed. Create a Free Trial
TroubleshootingAre you stuck ? Then try the troubleshooter. Start Troubleshooter
Before You Contact Support
- Verify that your device or connected router is using Unlocator.
- Restart device and router.
- Check your account status from a computer or device that is connected to Unlocator by visiting your account home.
- If the above steps don’t work please contact support describing your issue and steps taken to fix it.