- Open Settings
- Go to Network
- Go to Network Setup
- Go to Advanced Network Setup
- Go to DNS Setup
- Set Auto Setup to Off
- Enter 126.96.36.199 as primary DNS and 188.8.131.52 as secondary DNS
- Exit the setup
- Restart TV
What is Unlocator?Unlocator is a DNS service, which allows you to safely browse the Internet without borders. No speed loss and best of all you can try it for free – no credit card needed. Create a Free Trial
TroubleshootingAre you stuck ? Then try the troubleshooter. Start Troubleshooter
Before You Contact Support
- Verify that your device or connected router is using Unlocator.
- Restart device and router.
- Check your account status from a computer or device that is connected to Unlocator by visiting your account home.
- If the above steps don’t work please contact support describing your issue and steps taken to fix it.