- Go to settings
- Go to Network
- Choose set up internet connection
- Choose custom
- Choose Wi-Fi or LAN depending on how you connect to the Internet
- Choose Automatic for IP-address
- Choose do not specify for DHCP Host Name
- Choose manual for DNS settings
- Set Primary DNS to 188.8.131.52 and Secondary DNS to 184.108.40.206
- Once you have done so click Next to test the connection
- Then restart your PS4
Please note:In order to install US Apps on your PS4 you need a US PSN account. Simply go to http://us.playstation.com/psn/ and create a US PSN account. Once done use the US account with the Playstation store and search for the app and install the it. From then on you are good to go.
Please note that if you have already have the US application installed you might need to reset settings in the app. This is done by holding down Start and Select while opening the app.
ImportantFirst step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your account status in your account home. You should always see 3 green check marks if the device you are using to visit the account home is set up correctly.
If you are getting a proxy/unblocker warning then make sure to read this article.