In order to install UK PlayStation apps like BBC iPlayer
and Channel 4 on Demand
you need a UK PlayStation account.
- Go to http://uk.playstation.com/psn/Click Join PSN in the top right corner
- Fill out the info and selected United Kingdom
- On the next step fill out any address. Input W11 2BQ in zip code
- Skip billing for now
- Choose an online id
- Lastly select the notification settings you would like and finish signup
- Now log in with your new PSN account in the store on your PS3 and you will have access to the UK apps on your PlayStation 3.
Find BBC iPlayer and other streaming apps by going to TV/Video Services section of the XMB, called My Channels
First step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your account status in your account home
. You should always see 3 green check marks if the device you are using to visit the account home is set up correctly.