In order to install US only apps on your Xbox 360 you will need a US Xbox Live Account. Please follow the guide below.
- Go to http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live
- Click the sign up link
- Look for Don't have a Microsoft account? Sign up now and click the sign up link.
- Fill out the form and make sure to set USA as country - choose a US zip code like 90210
- Go on and upgrade to Xbox Live Gold
- When filling out the info make sure to use a fake US address. Use zip code 90210, Beverly Hills, California or something of that nature.
- Now you can login with your new Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox and install US only apps.
First step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your account status in your account home
. You should always see 3 green check marks if the device you are using to visit the account home is set up correctly.