If your router is not listed on our website it does not mean it won't work with Unlocator. We simply don't have access to all routers on the market. Please refer to your routers manual to learn how to change DNS - below are some suggested steps.
If you are unable to configure your router then simply configure your device instead. The result is the same.
- Connect to the router via your browser. Common addresses are http://10.0.1.1, http://192.168.0.1, http://192.168.1.1, http://192.168.2.1
- Log in to the router. Common user names are: admin, root, default and common passwords are admin, 1234, default, password
- Find network settings and change DNS to 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124
- Apply the changes by saving settings.
- Restart devices connected to the router.
Please refer to your routers manual for more detailed instructions.
First step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your account status in your account home
. You should always see 3 green check marks if the device you are using to visit the account home is set up correctly.