- Go to either http://192.168.0.1, http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.2.1 depending of your setup.
- Log in with username and password. If you have not changed this info then the default is admin/password
- Choose Setup and go to Basic Settings
- Input 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 under DNS
- Click Apply and restart devices connected to the router.
ImportantFirst step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your account status in your account home. You should always see 3 green check marks if the device you are using to visit the account home is set up correctly.
If you are getting a proxy/unblocker warning then make sure to read this article.