If you have a Netgear router supplied by YouSee please don't configure your router. If your Netgear router has parental control you will have to disable it. Otherwise your router will use OpenDNS server instead of ours and you will continue to get DNS errors on our site.
- Go to either http://192.168.0.1, http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.2.1 depending of your setup.
- Log in with username and password. If you have not changed this info then the default is admin/password
- Choose Setup and go to Basic Settings
- Input 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 under DNS
- Click Apply and restart devices connected to the router.
Also make sure that Parental Controls are not turned on: Read this article
to learn how to turn them off.
First step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your account status in your account home
. You should always see 3 green check marks if the device you are using to visit the account home is set up correctly.