DNS HijackingThe ISP intercepts DNS requests and force them trough their own DNS servers. As a result you will be unable to get 3 green check marks in your account. Instead of using the regular DNS you should use the Smart VPN feature found in your account.
Transparent ProxiesThe ISP routes traffic trough a transparent proxy. The IP added to your account differs from the IP making the requests to our servers. As a result you keep getting sent to the error page and/or titles in Netflix won't play. If your ISP is using a transparent proxy you won't be able to use Unlocator unless your ISP will route you outside the transparent proxy.
- Xplornet satellite
- Cablecolor S.A (European sites will work with our service)
- PT Telkom (transparent proxy)
- Vodafone. However, if you are using one of the new modems please try this info from a fellow Italian Unlocator user. "The problems with Vodafone comes from the default configuration of the modem they provide you: by default the connection uses secure DNS that prevent the Unlocator to run as it should. You can’t find this option on the settings if accessing it by a pc. The only way is to download on your smartphone the app Vodafone station (it can be easily found in the Google Play store or in the Apple store), go to Settings> Internet settings and then deactivate the option Secure DNS (in Italian the path is: Impostazioni> Impostazioni Internet)"
- Virtual ISP
- Subisu CableNet
- Vodafone (you can use Unlocator if you have a static IP)
- StarHub Cable Vision
- Telkom SA Limited
- True ISP
- Emirates Telecommunications Corporation