- Open the default address http://192.168.2.1 (you address might differ)
- Normally Belkin will ship routers with no username or password. If there is a username it’s admin
- Click DNS on the left hand side
- You might be asked for password again - leave blank if you have no password
- Uncheck Automatic from ISP
- Enter 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 in the DNS fields
- Click Apply Changes
- Restart router and connected devices
ImportantFirst step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your account status in your account home. You should always see 3 green check marks if the device you are using to visit the account home is set up correctly.
If you are getting a proxy/unblocker warning then make sure to read this article.