- Setup your computer to use Unlocator. Use set up guides found here.
- Verify setup here. Must have 3 green check marks.
- Purchase a prepaid Visa card from this site. The prepaid cards work just like a regular US credit card as it has been issued in the US.
- Once you have ordered the card and received the card info via email go ahead and register the card according to the guidelines included in the e-mail. Write down the info you create for the card!
- Go to Hulu Plus and create an account. When asked for details about the credit card make sure you use the info you used to register the card.
That’s it – you now have a Hulu Plus subscription and you can start streaming.
What is Unlocator?Unlocator is a DNS service, which allows you to safely browse the Internet without borders. No speed loss and best of all you can try it for free – no credit card needed. Create a Free Trial
TroubleshootingAre you stuck ? Then try the troubleshooter. Start Troubleshooter
Before You Contact Support
- Verify that your device or connected router is using Unlocator.
- Restart device and router.
- Check your account status from a computer or device that is connected to Unlocator by visiting your account home.
- If the above steps don’t work please contact support describing your issue and steps taken to fix it.