- Open Settings
- Click on Wifi
- Click on your network
- Select 'Configure DNS'
- Select 'Manual'
- Remove any DNS servers that may exist
- Click on Add server and enter 220.127.116.11
- Repeat the previous step but this time enter 18.104.22.168
For older versions:
- First open Settings
- Select Wi-Fi
- Press the blue arrow located on the right of the router you are connected to.
- Under DNS input 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199
- Press Wi-Fi to go back
- Restart your iPhone
Note: Always log out of the app and restart it when changing location.