- Open Settings
- Click on Wifi
- Click on your network
- Select 'Configure DNS'
- Select 'Manual'
- Remove any DNS servers that may exist
- Click on Add server and enter 126.96.36.199
- Repeat the previous step but this time enter 188.8.131.52
For older versions:
- First open Settings
- Select Wi-Fi
- Press the blue arrow located on the right of the router you are connected to. Or if you use IOS 7 simply click the info icon instead.
- Under DNS input 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11
- Press Wi-Fi to go back
- Restart your iPad
Note: Always log out of apps and restart it when changing location.
If you are having issues with the DNS not being saved then press forget network and connect to your Wifi again.