- First go to Mybox and select System Settings
- Then select Network Settings
- Select your wireless network or simply Wired Network
- Then select Configure Network
- Choose Basic Settings and select DNS settings
- Select Manual
- Then Select Primary DNS Server and set it to 188.8.131.52
- Then Select Secondary DNS Server and set it to 184.108.40.206
- Select Done and press B on the controller - then Xbox LIVE Connection
- Restart your Xbox
ImportantFirst step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your account status in your account home. You should always see 3 green check marks if the device you are using to visit the account home is set up correctly.
If you are getting a proxy/unblocker warning then make sure to read this article.