- Connect to the router by going to http://192.168.1.1 in your browser.
- Login into the router - use admin/admin if you have not changed the password or username before.
- On the left hand side scroll down to WAN and click it.
- Scroll down to WAN DNS Setting.
- Select No for Connect to DNS Server automatically.
- Under DNS Server1 input: 220.127.116.11
- Under DNS Server2 input: 18.104.22.168
- Scroll down and click Apply.
ImportantFirst step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your account status in your account home. You should always see 3 green check marks if the device you are using to visit the account home is set up correctly.
If you are getting a proxy/unblocker warning then make sure to read this article.