- First you need to access the routers admin page by either going to http://home/ or http://172.16.0.1/ or http://192.168.2.1/
- Then click Broadband Link
- Then click Advanced Settings
- Select Manually Configure Your DNS Information and input Primary Server 22.214.171.124 & Secondary Server 126.96.36.199
- Click Save
- Restart the router and any device connected to it.
- Important. The router will keep a local cache for DNS. This means that the router has to be restarted every time you change region with Unlocator.
ImportantFirst step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your account status in your account home. You should always see 3 green check marks if the device you are using to visit the account home is set up correctly.
If you are getting a proxy/unblocker warning then make sure to read this article.