- Start your browser and go to http://192.168.2.1 and enter your username and password. If you haven’t changed the admin username and password to something more secure, enter the defaults: Username: admin Password: admin
- Click the Advanced icon
- Click Home Network icon
- Click the Advanced Settings icon
- Click Configure the Local Home Networking modem IP Network
- Click Custom Settings
- Under DNS input Primary Server 188.8.131.52 and Secondary Server 184.108.40.206
- Make sure Use Wan is unchecked
- Click Apply
- Restart the router
ImportantFirst step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your account status in your account home. You should always see 3 green check marks if the device you are using to visit the account home is set up correctly.
If you are getting a proxy/unblocker warning then make sure to read this article.