1. Go to Settings > Network settings > Network setup and choose Automatic
2. Wait a while until the WD box has received IP address and other network settings from your router
3. Once again open Settings > Network settings > Network setup and choose Manual
4. Go down to DNS and input 184.108.40.206
5. Click Submit > Finish > OK
6. Restart the WD box
If your WD player does not show US apps please go Setup > System > Device reset > Reset All Settings Except Online Service Accounts. Run the reset and once the WD player has been setup again you should see US apps if you have a US WD player.
ImportantFirst step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your account status in your account home. You should always see 3 green check marks if the device you are using to visit the account home is set up correctly.
If you are getting a proxy/unblocker warning then make sure to read this article.