Please be aware that Boxee Box only works with the US and Canadian version of certain apps. This is due to a hardware limitation of the Boxee Box.
- Open up Settings -> General -> Location. Make sure that Hide feeds and applications that cannot be played in your location is unchecked (if you don’t have this checkbox then simple skip this step)
- Open up Settings > Network >
- Select Manually under the Configure menu
- Change DNS server to 188.8.131.52
- Click Save and Apply network changes..
- Restart your Boxee Box
First step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your account status in your account home
. You should always see 3 green check marks if the device you are using to visit the account home is set up correctly.