- Select System Settings
- Select Internet
- Select Connect to Internet
- Click X to choose Connection List
- Select the Connection you are currently using
- Select Change Setting
- Go to DNS
- Select Do not auto-obtain
- Input Primary DNS: 126.96.36.199 and Secondary DNS: 188.8.131.52
- Press Confirm
- Press Save
- Restart Wii U
ImportantFirst step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your account status in your account home. You should always see 3 green check marks if the device you are using to visit the account home is set up correctly.
If you are getting a proxy/unblocker warning then make sure to read this article.