- First find your Settings > Network > Wi-Fi Settings
- On the list find your active Access Point or configure one if needed. Open up the settings of the active Access Point
- Press Advanced Settings
- Look for DNS Settings and choose Manual
- Go to the bottom and fill in Primary DNS 220.127.116.11 & Secondary DNS 18.104.22.168
- Leave everything else as it and press OK
- Now perform a Internet Connection Test
- Restart the PS Vita
ImportantFirst step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your account status in your account home. You should always see 3 green check marks if the device you are using to visit the account home is set up correctly.
If you are getting a proxy/unblocker warning then make sure to read this article.