- Open the Control Panel by clicking on the Start button
- Then click on Network and Internet
- Click on Network and Sharing Center
- Click on Change adapter settings
- Depending on how your computer is connected to the Internet click either Local Area Connection or Wireless Network Connection if you are connected via Wi-Fi
- Click on Properties
- Uncheck the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)
- Check Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
- Double click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
- In the General tab click on Use the following DNS server addresses and enter the DNS servers in the spaces provided: 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
- Click ok
- Restart your computer
What is Unlocator?Unlocator is a DNS service, which allows you to safely browse the Internet without borders. No speed loss and best of all you can try it for free – no credit card needed. Create a Free Trial
TroubleshootingAre you stuck ? Then try the troubleshooter. Start Troubleshooter
Before You Contact Support
- Verify that your device or connected router is using Unlocator.
- Restart device and router.
- Check your account status from a computer or device that is connected to Unlocator by visiting your account home.
- If the above steps don’t work please contact support describing your issue and steps taken to fix it.