- Open up the Apple TV and go to the Settings > General > Network
- Then go ahead and select Wi-Fi for wireless network or Ethernet if you are using a wired connection. If you have not already setup a Wi-Fi connection you will have to choose your network and input your password for the Wi-Fi again if needed.
- Select Configure DNS and select Manual
- Enter following number and click Done: 185.037.037.037
- On the Network screen please verify that the DNS numbers you have just entered are present.
- To make sure the US Apps are present on your Apple TV please go to the Settings > General > iTunes Store > Location
- Select United States
- Go to settings and select Sleep now
- Go ahead and Unplug the Apple TV power cord
- Wait ten seconds
- Plug the cable back in on your Apple TV
1. On your Apple TV Menu choose the "Settings" option
2. Select "Network"
3. Click on the Wi-Fi button at the top
4. Choose your Network
5. This will take you to your Wi-Fi configuration where you will see configure DNS option at the bottom of the page
6. Confirm that you want to set DNS manually
7. Select configure DNS option and select Manual then enter the following DNS Number: 18.104.22.168
8. Go to settings and select Sleep now
9. Go ahead and Unplug the Apple TV power cord
10. Wait ten seconds
11. Plug the cable back in on your Apple TV
ImportantFirst step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your account status in your account home. You should always see 3 green check marks if the device you are using to visit the account home is set up correctly.
If you are getting a proxy/unblocker warning then make sure to read this article.