The Unlocator service allows you to change region of the Internet content on your Sony TV. When using the Unlocator DNS service on your Sony TV you will get the all the US/UK apps on the TV. Use the region changer for the Sony TV found in your account under "region settings". By default the region is set to US.
- First make sure that you have set up your Sony TV to use the Unlocator DNS.
- The press the Home button the remote
- Go to Settings
- Choose Network
- Choose Refresh Internet Content
- Let the TV fetch the apps
- Once done press Home
- Go to Internet Content and you will see all the US/UK apps
First step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your account status in your account home
. You should always see 3 green check marks if the device you are using to visit the account home is set up correctly.