That said - changing the region to one of the following should provide access to the most popular apps on most TVS: USA, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, UK, Finland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark.
- Press the Smart Hub button on the remote control
- When Smart Hub has loaded then press », 2, 8, 9, « (fast forward, 2, 8, 9, rewind). Please not that new F-series Samsung TVS have a different way of changing app store. Please take a look at our other tutorial here. If you have a H-series check this tutorial.
- Under Internet service location select the country you wish to use. Selecting either USA, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, UK, Finland, Norway, Sweden or Denmark will give you access to the most popular apps. You can only have apps from one region installed at any given time. In other words you can’t have American and British apps installed at the same time.
- Once you have selected to the country you wish to use press Next
- Agree to Terms
- Update of Smart Hub will start
- Default apps for the region will be installed and old apps deleted
- Once Smart Hub has rebooted your can install apps from the new region as you please
ImportantFirst step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your account status in your account home. You should always see 3 green check marks if the device you are using to visit the account home is set up correctly.
If you are getting a proxy/unblocker warning then make sure to read this article.