- Open up System Preferences and find Network under Internet & Wireless
- Then select either Wi-Fi or Ethernet depending on the method you use to connect to the Internet.
- Once selected click the advanced button on the lower right hand side
- Then select DNS
- Click the small plus on the lower left hand side
- Add 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
- Remove any other DNS address
- Click OK
- Then click Apply
- Restart your computer
ImportantFirst step of troubleshooting should always be to restart device(s) and router. Then check your account status in your account home. You should always see 3 green check marks if the device you are using to visit the account home is set up correctly.
If you are getting a proxy/unblocker warning then make sure to read this article.