How to Update IP with Shortcuts App on iOS
The Shortcuts app was introduced on IOS 12 by Apple. The app allows you to create automated workflows, which you can either trigger manually or with Siri. In this article we will show you how you can use Shortcuts to trigger an update of your IP in your Unlocator account.
- Download the Shortcuts app from the App Store and install on your IOS device.
- Download the Unlocator IP Update shortcut on your iOS device.
Advanced settings page on your iOS device
- Copy your Private API Key and paste it into the shortcut configuration replacing YOUR_API_KEY.
- Click Allow when iOS prompts for permission to connect to "unlocator.com".
- Tell Siri "Unlocator IP Update" and your IP will get updated to the current IP of your iOS device.
You can edit the Siri command by editing the shortcut within the shortcuts app.