How to Set Up Unlocator VPN "L2TP" manually on Chromebook
In order to set up a manual VPN connection, you need to use a server address, and your username and password found in your Unlocator account under the VPN tab.
You can locate this page by following these steps:
You might want to keep these pages open so you could easily copy the info to be used in step 4.
- Server hostname: Paste the server address you found in step 1
- Service name: Enter any name that will help you recognize your VPN connection. For example Unlocator VPN
- Provider type: Select L2TP/IPsec + pre-shared key
- Pre-shared key: unlocator
- Username: Enter the username you found in step 1
- Password: Enter the password you found step 1
- Group name: Leave this blank
- Save identity and password: Toggle this on if you want to save these settings
- Click Connect
Disconnect from a VPN server location
Under Network, click VPN. Select the VPN connection you created and click Disconnect.