How to Disable DNS Over HTTPs on Firefox and Google Chrome Browsers
Firefox and Google Chrome continue to push DNS over HTTPS by default. This is preventing the DNS check from passing successfully. To stop that, please follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > General, then scroll down to Network Settings and click the Settings button on the right.
- Scroll down and uncheck the Enable DNS over HTTPS box and click OK
- Restart your browser to make sure that the new settings are applied
- Open your browser and enter chrome://settings/security
- Under Advanced, turn off Use secure DNS.
- Relaunch your browser.