How To Set Up Unlocator VPN "IPsec" Manually on Mac OS X
First, find your Unlocator VPN account credentials
In order to set up a manual VPN connection, you need to use a server address, and your username and password found in your Unlocator account under the VPN tab.
You can locate this page by following these steps:
- Go to My Account
- Locate the VPN tab in the bottom-left corner of the page
To view your Email and Password: Choose
VPN Account Info
To view the server addresses: Choose
- Click on the Apple Menu in the upper left corner and select System Preferences.
- Choose Network.
- Click on + to add a new connection.
Enter the following details:
- Interface: Select VPN.
- VPN Type: Select Cisco IPSec.
- Service Name: Enter UnlocatorVPN, or any name of your choosing.
- Click Create.
- Now enter the Server Address, Account Name, and Password as follows:
- Click on Authentication Settings, and input unlocator for Shared Secret, then click OK.
- Click Apply, then Connect.
Now you are
You might want to keep these pages open so you could easily copy the info to be used in step 6 and 7.