How to Install Unlocator VPN on Mac
To install the Unlocator VPN app on your Mac, please follow the following steps:
- Open the Unlocator VPN downloads page
- Click on this link: https://unlocator.com/vpn-for-mac/
- Click on Download for Mac
- Open the Downloads folder on your Mac
- The .dmg file should be found in the Downloads folder. Right-click on it and choose Open.
- Hold and move the UnlocatorVPN app to the applications folder
- Click on the Applications folder and open the Unlocator VPN app
- Click "Open"
- You Unlocator VPN app is open now
- Enter your account email and password, then press Log in.
- Press on the server name area to choose a server from the servers list
- Finally, press on the Connect/Disconnect button
Now you are connected!
You can disconnect by clicking again on the same button.