How To Set Up Unlocator VPN "IPsec" Manually on iOS Devices
First, find your Unlocator VPN account credentials
In order to set up a manual VPN connection, you need to use a server address, and your username and password found in your Unlocator account under the VPN tab.
You can locate this page by following these steps:
- Go to My Account
- Locate the VPN tab in the bottom-left corner of the page
To view your Email and Password: Choose
VPN Account Info
To view the server addresses: Choose
- Tap on Settings
- Go to General and select VPN
- Click on Add VPN Configuration
Type and choose
IPSec and insert the following:
- Description: Unlocator VPN
- Insert the URL for the desired server in the Server address box. servers list See step 2
- Account and password: Insert your email address and password. See step 1
- Insert unlocator in the secret box.
- Tap on Done.
- Your Unlocator VPN Profile is Created. Enable VPN option and connect the VPN
You might want to keep these pages open so you could easily copy the info to be used in step 5.