How to Set Up Unlocator VPN "L2TP' Manually on Tenda Router
- Go to "My Account"
- Locate the "VPN" tab in the bottom-left corner of the page
- To view your Email and Password: Choose "VPN Account Info"
- To view the server addresses: Choose "Server list"
- Launch your web browser.
- Input your router's local IP address in the address bar. (It is usually 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1).
- Input your router's login credentials when prompted.
- Click on "Advanced Settings".
- Click on "WAN Settings".
- For "L2TP Server Address", input the hostname or IP address of the Unlocator server you wish to connect to. servers list See step 2
- Input your Unlocator VPN credentials. See step 1
- MTU: 1452.
- For "Address Mode", select "Dynamic".
- For the next three options, leave it set to 0.0.0.0
- Enable the "MPPE" option.
- Click "OK".
- Go to "DNS Settings".
Select the "Enable Manual DNS Assignment".
- Enter the Public Google DNS or other open DNS addresses in the Primary DNS Server and Secondary DNS Server field.
- Click "OK".
First, find your UnlocatorVPN account credentials
In order to set up a manual VPN connection, you need to use a server address, and your username and password found in your Unlocator account under the VPN tab.
You can locate this page by following these steps:
You might want to keep these pages open so you could easily copy the info to be used in steps 6 and 7.