How to Set Up Unlocator VPN "L2TP' Manually on Tenda Router
First, find your Unlocator VPN account credentials
In order to set up a manual VPN connection, you need to use a server address, and your username and password found in your Unlocator account under the VPN tab.
You can locate this page by following these steps:
- Go to My Account
- Locate the VPN tab in the bottom-left corner of the page
To view your Email and Password: Choose
VPN Account Info
To view the server addresses: Choose
- Launch your web browser.
- Input your router's local IP address in the address bar. (It is usually 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1).
- Input your router's login credentials when prompted.
- Click on Advanced Settings.
- Click on WAN Settings.
- For L2TP Server Address, input the hostname or IP address of the Unlocator server you wish to connect to. servers list See step 1
- Input your UnlocatorVPN Username (email used to create your Unlocator account). See step 1
- MTU: 1452.
- For Address Mode, select Dynamic.
- For the next three options, leave it set to 0.0.0.0
- Enable the MPPE option.
- Click OK.
- Go to DNS Settings.
Enable Manual DNS Assignment.
- Enter the Public Google DNS or other open DNS addresses in the Primary DNS Server and Secondary DNS Server field.
- Click OK.
You might want to keep these pages open so you could easily copy the info to be used in step 7 and 8.