How to Set Up Unlocator VPN "L2TP" Manually on Sabai Router
First, find your Unlocator VPN account credentials
In order to set up a manual VPN connection, you need to use a server address, and your username and password found in your Unlocator account under the VPN tab.
You can locate this page by following these steps:
- Go to My Account
- Locate the VPN tab in the bottom-left corner of the page
To view your Email and Password: Choose
VPN Account Info
To view the server addresses: Choose
- Launch your web browser.
- Input your router's local IP address in the address bar. (It is usually 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1)
- Input your router's login credentials when prompted.
- Go to Network, then L2TP, in your top-left menu
- For Server, input the hostname of the Unlocator server you wish to connect to. servers list See step 2
- Input your UnlocatorVPN Username and Password. See step 1
- Check the box for Require MMPE - 128
- Click Save then Reboot
- Click Start to establish the connection.
You might want to keep these pages open so you could easily copy the info to be used in step 6 and 7.