How to Set Up Unlocator VPN "L2TP" Manually on Sabai Router
First, find your UnlocatorVPN account credentials
In order to set up a manual VPN connection, you need to use a server address, and your username and password found in your Unlocator account under the VPN tab.
You can locate this page by following these steps:
- Go to "My Account"
- Locate the "VPN" tab in the bottom-left corner of the page
- To view your Email and Password: Choose "VPN Account Info"
- To view the server addresses: Choose "Server list"
You might want to keep these pages open so you could easily copy the info to be used in steps 5 and 6.
- Launch your web browser.
- Input your router's local IP address in the address bar. (It is usually 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1)
- Input your router's login credentials when prompted.
- Go to "Network", then "L2TP", in your top-left menu
- For "Server", input the hostname of the Unlocator server you wish to connect to. servers list See step 2
Input your UnlocatorVPN "Username" and "Password". See step 1
- Check the box for "Require MMPE - 128"
- Click "Save" then "Reboot"
- Click "Start" to establish the connection.