How to Set Up Unlocator VPN "PPTP" Manually on Huawei Router
First, find your Unlocator VPN account credentials
In order to set up a manual VPN connection, you need to use a server address, and your username and password found in your Unlocator account under the VPN tab.
You can locate this page by following these steps:
- Go to My Account
- Locate the VPN tab in the bottom-left corner of the page
To view your Email and Password: Choose
VPN Account Info
To view the server addresses: Choose
- Launch your web browser.
- Input your router's local IP address in the address bar. (It is usually 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1)
- Input your router's login credentials when prompted.
- Click on VPN on your left-side menu.
- Expand the PPTP section.
- Use the following configuration:
- Enable L2TP LAC: Checked
- LNS address: Enter the hostname of the Unlocator server you wish to connect to. See step 1
- Hostname: Unlocator PPTP VPN (or any other name of your choosing).
- Tunnel password: Leave empty.
- Hello Interval (seconds): 60.
- PPP Username: UnlocatorVPN username See step 1.
- PPP Password: UnlocatorVPN password See step 1.
- Connection mode: Auto.
- Click on Save.