How to Update IP With Shortcuts App For IOS
The Shortcuts app was introduced on IOS 12 by Apple. The app allows you to create automated workflows, which you can either trigger manually or with Siri. In this article we will show you how you can use Shortcuts to trigger an update of your IP in your Unlocator account.
- Download the Shortcuts app from the App Store and install on your IOS device.
- Download our shortcut to the IOS device.
- Visit the advanced settings page from your IOS device
- Copy your Private API Key and URL and paste into the shortcut
- Tell Siri to "Update IP" and your IP will get updated to the current IP of your IOS device
You can edit the Siri command by editing the shortcut within the shortcuts app.