How to Setup Windows 10
Please note that this guide is for setting up Smart DNS. If you prefer you can alternatively install our VPN app, which will give you access to all the same channels as Smart DNS. Simply connect to any VPN server and you will automatically be able to unblock all the channels supported by Smart DNS. This happens via Unlocator Hybrid.
- Click the "START" button then click "Settings"
- Click on "Network and Internet"
- Select "WiFi or Ethernet" depending on what type of connection you are using. Then, click on “Change Adapter Settings”.
- Right Click on your network adapter and click on "Properties"
- Uncheck the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) -- This is important.
- Click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) to highlight and click on "Properties"
In the General tab click on Use the following DNS server addresses.
Primary DNS Server: 220.127.116.11
Secondary DNS Server: 18.104.22.168
- Click "OK" button.