How to setup Unlocator on a Belgacom b box 2 modem
Important:This guide has been provided by a helpful user. We don't provide any support for this setup.
- Connect to the router via your browser by surfing to http://192.168.1.1/
On the screen that opens you will be prompted for your modem serial number. Go to your modem, look for the serial number on the sticker, it should be 15 characters long. Enter this number and press ok.
- On the left-hand menu, click the option Advanced Settings
- A longer menu will appear on the left-hand side. Click on Network Interfaces. This will take you to the Network Interfaces screen, which looks like this. Click on WAN PPPoE.
Once in the Connection Properties screen, click
- Scroll down on the page to where it says DNS Server and select Use the Following DNS Server Addresses. This will bring up 2 new rows of input fields.
Enter the Unlocator DNS servers 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 in these fields and click apply.
- Restart your device (you can do this under advanced settings -> Maintenance -> Reboot.