How to Create a UK Roku Account
In order to add UK channels like BBC iPlayer and Channel 4 to your Roku device, you need a UK Roku account. Follow these steps to create a UK Roku account:
- Make sure you have 3 green check marks in your account home of Unlocator and that you have set Roku location to UK under region settings in your Unlocator account before you start or the following process will fail.
- Go to https://my.roku.com and click on "Create account".
- Fill in the required info and click "Continue"
- Choose a Pin and click "Continue"
- On the next page, you will be presented with two payment method options.
- Choose your preferred payment method.
- Use a fake UK address when signing up and use the postcode W11 2BQ
- Click "Submit info".