How to Block Google DNS on Speedstream Router
- Make sure your router is set up to use Unlocator DNS. To check go to the Gateway tab, then Home Network. Select Configure the Local Speedstream Gateway IP Network. Then scroll to DNS and make sure you have 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
- Go to the Gateway tab, then ISP Connection on the left. At the bottom in the middle should be Advanced Settings.
- Choose Add Static Routes for Direct IP Connections.
- Add the following routes:
Destination IP: 184.108.40.206.
Net Mask: 255.255.255.255
Next Hop: Any valid local IP other than the router itself
Interface: LAN 5. Click apply.
- Repeat these steps for 220.127.116.11 also.