Can't Find Your Router?
If your router is not listed on our website it does not mean it won't work with Unlocator. We simply don't have access to all routers on the market. Please refer to your routers manual to learn how to change DNS - below are some suggested steps.
If you are unable to configure your router then simply configure your device instead. The result is the same.
- Connect to the router via your browser. Common addresses are http://10.0.1.1, http://192.168.0.1, http://192.168.1.1, http://192.168.2 .1
- Log in to the router. Common user names are: admin, root, default and common passwords are admin, 1234, default, password
- Find network settings and change DNS to 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206
- Apply the changes by saving settings.
- Restart devices connected to the router.
Please refer to your routers manual for more detailed instructions.