How to Setup Netgear Router
Important: If you have a Netgear router supplied by YouSee please don't configure your router. If your Netgear router has parental control you will have to disable it. Otherwise your router will use OpenDNS server instead of ours and you will continue to get DNS errors on our site.
- Go to either http://192.168.0.1, http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.2.1 depending of your setup.
- Log in with username and password. If you have not changed this info then the default is admin/password
- Choose Setup and go to Basic Settings
- Input 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 under DNS
- Click Apply and restart devices connected to the router.
Also make sure that Parental Controls are not turned on: Read this article to learn how to turn them off.